Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Meet Our Artist - Stone Creek Turnings

Meet Our Artists is a monthly feature of the artists you will find at Ugly Glass & Company...

STONE CREEK TURNINGS By Eric Bultman

Stone Creek Turnings is a small shop based out of Blue Springs Missouri.  The majority of bowls that we produced are made from wood salvaged from the forest behind our home.  My entire family loves getting into the action when it comes to  finding fallen trees and cutting them into           manageable pieces. 



I have been turning wood for about 5 years and it has turned from a fun hobby into a fun business.  I make bowls, vases, candle holders, boxes, chess pieces and anything else that people can think up.  For the past year and a half I have been selling my work on Etsy and it has been a great experience. 

Ugly Glass & Company is the first opportunity for people to see and touch my work.  If you have any additional questions or want to request a custom order please let me know.

Visit Stone Creek Turnings Online:


No comments:

Post a Comment